KDE hard drive icon setup for new accounts (hwSuSEkicker?)
I can't seem to make KDE not set up drive icons for new accounts in SuSE
8.2. All /dev/hd get icons, even ones which are noauto (and without user or
users).

Tried the scorched earth approach of removing the MOUNTPOINT loops in
/opt/kde3/bin/startkde.theme in create_default_desktop but no joy. The
cryptic reference therein to hwSuSEkicker has led nowhere, can't find
hwsusekickerrc anywhere even doing a find / -name 'hwsusekickerrc' as root.

Can somebody tell me where those drive icons are coming from?

--

Fred Morris
m3047@xxxxxxxx

  • No further messages