SE Linux packages for SuSE 8.2

Hi all,

In case anyone is here interested, I've build a bunch of RPMs of the
new 2.4-based (ie, 2.6 backport) SE Linux, for SuSE 8.2:

http://leapster.org/linux/selinux/suse/

In some cases (checkpolicy, libselinux, policy, policycoreutils and
selinux-doc), the packages are straight RPM builds of the supplied
files on the SE Linux download page.

In others, I've backported the supplied patches so that they cleanly
compile against the SRPM packages made by SuSE, and in a couple of cases
have used patches that were used to make SE Linux packages work under
Debian.

SRPM files are provided also.

There's no kernel there yet, so you'll still need to download the
patches for this from http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/ and compile it
yourself. I hope to have a fairly generic SELinux-enabled i386 kernel
available sometime this week.

My testing hasn't been particularly thorough yet: it all works fine for
me, but beware ;)

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse | PGP Key ID:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (X) <-> Melbourne, Australia ( ) | 0x6B91B584

  • No further messages