SuSE lists SPAM
  • From: Radu Voicu <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:38:12 +0300
Hi!

I was wondering, why on the SuSE Lists archives people can find our EXACT e-mail adress??? A simple scan of the messages on that page will return our real e-mail addresses - there's only one step away from "enlarge your penis" or "rich nigerians" e-mails...

Please, SuSE people, can you do something to transform our e-mail addresses on the archives (remove them, if you cannot transform them into, for instance, suse at ploiesti dot rdsnet dot ro - instead of showing suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Best regards,
Radu Voicu

< Previous Next >