AW: [suse-security] tripwire policy file
  • From: "Ulrich Roth" <Roth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:37:03 +0200
Hi Erwin,

> has anyone of you a tripwire policy file optimized for suse
> 8.2. the one shipped with the distribution is only optimized
> for redhat 7.0 (/usr/share/doc/packages/tripwire/twpol.txt).
I can give you mine which is optimized for SuSE 8.0.
But I cannot assure that it's complete.
I had the same problem like you.
Did you already look at the tripwire web site? There
they sometimes have policy files for other Linuxes, too,
which aren't in the distro.
Bye
Uli
--
Ulrich Roth
IMPACT Business & Technology Consulting GmbH