Re: [suse-security] sendmail patch is there... did i miss the announcement?
  • From: Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:13:56 +0200 (MEST)

> > no news on the mailinglist nor the website
>
> That happens when the package is ready for some distributions but
> not finished compiling on all.
>
> The patches go to the server as soon as possible and the
> announcement goes out when everything is ready.

Well, yes, this is usually the case.

This time it's slightly different: By the time I was writing the
announcement last night, someone messed up in the office (I was at home),
and the mailsystem was hosed. Writing an announcement in blind-flight-mode
isn't really an option...
But I'm at it again.

:-)
Roman.