Re: [suse-security] Postfix + SASL + chroot
  • From: Andreas Winkelmann <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:11:15 +0200
Philippe Vogel wrote:

I tried to configure postfix within /etc/sysconfig/postfix and a later
SuSEconfig --module postfix.
The configuring worked but the config not.
There is no word within the /etc/sysconfig/postfix, that you have to
configure sasl auth by hand and like in a message on this list you will have
a lot of fun chroot and saslauth!

Is there any _USEFULL_ and working hint for me?

I have only tested 8.2 with this stuff, but for default sasl is enabled over saslauthd with pam. So all your local users can authenticate to postfix. If something is not working, maybe you want to send us some logs or your config.

--
Andreas