Why no SuSE RPMs for KDE 3.1.4 security update?
  • From: "Paul C. Leopardi" <leopardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:10:38 +1000
Hi,
Since KDE 3.1.4 is a security update prompted originally by a posting to
suse-security, I thought it worthwhile to cross-post this question to
suse-security.

Why have KDE 3.1.4 SuSE RPMs not yet appeared? Why is there no security
advisory? Are the security vulnerabilities fixed in some other way in SuSE
8.2?
Best regards