Re: [suse-security] ssh patch for 8.1 no x running
  • From: Brad Zumbrunnen <bzumbrunnen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:44:59 -0600
No, I am sure the patch is fine. I am having some compatability problems due
to several packages that I have not installed on my machine running 8.1. It
is a simple bare bones tftp server & isn't running X. I was just wondering
if anyone else had encountered the same problem. The ssh patch/upgrade will
not install. I may have to start from scratch and rebuild the box.