Postfix and w32.swen.A
Hello,

recently I have introduced to postfix the mime_header_check with the
rule to bounce messages including attachments with executable files
based on a suggestion in this list. I have tested that and it seemed
to work fine. Nevertheless since Sunday I am receiving (and other
users of the server, too) many mails containing the w32.swen.A. It's
strange, as this mail contains a file xxxx.exe attached. Is there a
way to modify the postfix conffiguration to stop these (and may be
similar mails in the future) mails? Seems that this type of
attachment bypasses somehow this filtre. I have checked the message,
and did not find a difference with otrher types of attachments.

Thanks in advance

S pozdravem

Vaclav Brunnhofer

| Entomologicky ustav e-mail: vbru@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| Akademie Ved Ceske Republiky tel.: 038 7775251 |
| Branisovska 31 fax: 038 5310354 |
| 370 05 Ceske Budejovice mobil: +420 606 632822 |