Re: [suse-security] Postfix and w32.swen.A
  • From: Holger Schletz <h.schletz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:49:45 +0200
Hi,

don't know what's wrong with your postfix, but I'd suggest to install a virus
scanner and a mail filter like amavisd-new. Depending on your virus scanner,
this offers additional protection against macro viruses, infected zip files
and so on.
Having exe files filtered out by postfix is still useful to protect against
yet unknown mail worms.

By,
Holger