SuSE 8.1 IBM S/390 - security standard/baseline for Internet facing
  • From: farzad.torabi@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:57:02 +1000
Does anyone have, know where I can find a baseline for SuSE 8.1 on IBM
S/390 - apparently it is a bit different from the intel based ones.

I am going to run Websphere and Apache on it in DMZ, and desperate for a
hardening standard document.

With thanks and regards . . Fred

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.