Win2k within a Linux-Lan
  • From: Gooly <gooly@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:43:21 +0200
Hi,

may be s.o. can help me off the list - it's not totally the topic of that
list.

I have to run Win2k within a Linux-LAN. It allready runs behind a Linux
Firewall without any problems (gateway, routing, ..)
But now I have installed a program that connects Win-DDE to a socket and I
want to access this socket.

Well from Win2K I can ping all pc,
but from the linux-pc I can't ping the Win2K-pc nor can I access the socket:
no route to that pc.

Any idea what (and where) I have to set what variables, data, to be able to
access that pc?

Thanks so far,
carl

  • No further messages