2.nd mail
  • From: Gooly <gooly@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:00:13 +0200
Hi,

this time it seems to be 'in topic'

I justb wrote to the security list my mail about accessing a Win2k-pc (subj.
Win2k within a Linux-Lan)
and I received it allready back from the list, that's ok!

BUT at the same time I got an infromation that exactly this mail (abs. same
content) could not have been delivered to another address
martens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Final-Recipient: rfc822;d.martens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
It looks as if copies of my mails are automatically sent to a second address!!

Can that be has anybody an idea, what has happend?

It is from a new pc with newly installed SuSE 8.2

Carl

< Previous Next >