Von: Gooly [mailto:gooly@xxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Juli 2003 11:00
An: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Betreff: [suse-security] 2.nd mail

Hi,

this time it seems to be 'in topic'

I justb wrote to the security list my mail about accessing a Win2k-pc
(subj.
Win2k within a Linux-Lan)
and I received it allready back from the list, that's ok!

BUT at the same time I got an infromation that exactly this mail (abs.
same
content) could not have been delivered to another address
martens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Final-Recipient: rfc822;d.martens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
It looks as if copies of my mails are automatically sent to a second
address!!

Can that be has anybody an idea, what has happend?

It is from a new pc with newly installed SuSE 8.2

Carl