Re: [suse-security] 2.nd mail
  • From: Arndt Faulhaber <arndt.faulhaber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:38:11 +0200

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 11:00, Gooly wrote:
> It looks as if copies of my mails are automatically sent to a second
> address!!
> Can that be has anybody an idea, what has happend?
Ever wondered how Mailinglists work?
That behaviour is perfectly correct, since you send the mail to the list and
the list "forwards" the mail to all who are on the list...

Cheers, Arndt

PS: look at the sender of the mail I sent to the list and which you received
now... what sender address is it... so if something doesn't work, who will
receive notification...?

- --
Arndt Faulhaber
mailto:arndt.faulhaber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx