Re: RE: RE: [suse-security] SCP-proxy / SFTP-proxy wanted
Hi Dirk,
well now were are only using a key pair for authentication of
the login to the gateway. But your suggestion sounds very
interesting. To be honest: how can I implement a command to the
private key?

Have a nice weekend...
Christoph

--
.-. Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum
/v\ L I N U X Lehrstuhl fuer Biophysik

Tel: +49 (234) 32-25754 Fax: +49 (234) 32-14626
mailto:christoph.wegener@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.bph.rub.de

"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just
look what they can do when they stuck together." (Vesta Kelly)