Allow internal Machines to acces an http server on the Firewall
  • From: edvega@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:10:18 -0600
Hi guys... I had a SuSE 8.0 box acting as a Firewall (with 2 nics)...
it also had installed an Apache Web Server, and my problem is that any
of my internal Pc's can't reach any service at the Firewall Box.

I setup the Firewall Rules using YaST, and even set to don't protect
the Firewall from the internal Network...

Any clue of how to setup or modify that box in order to allow internal
traffic to legitime services provided by the Firewall on my internal
Network ?

Thanks !!

bye

--ed