  • From: "Knut Erik Hauslo" <KNUTH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:52:39 +0200
Hello again,

I edited my /etc/init.d/boot.local to change directory - where my FW
script is - and issued a ./fwscript command:
#!/bin/tcsh
cd /fwscript
./fwscript

Why is my fwscript not loaded at boot time? When i do these steps
manually, it will work.

Also, I wanted to add some logging when my script is starting, like:
echo "doing step X of Y steps" > /fwscript/logfile

Unfortunately, every new echo i issue will overwrite the previous file.
Is there a way to accomplish this (im sure it is but have not found out
how)?

Cheers
Knut Erik

< Previous Next >