Re: [suse-security] Can't make losetup mount a crypto file to the loopback device (SuSE 8.2)
  • From: Matt Gibson <gothick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:23:58 +0100
On Thursday 01 May 2003 04:41, Adam Daniel wrote:
> I had this same problem and the solution was rather simple, the module for
> twofish wasnt loaded.

Having thought about this since I posted my original reply, this kind of
solution does seem more likely, in fact. If losetup is calling an ioctl
that the kernel hasn't heard of, it makes more sense to assume that losetup
is the international version, and it's the kernel that has the problem.

I have the cryptography stuff compiled straight in rather than modular, so
that's why I don't see the problem.

"It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
and learning how to live amongst them."
-- Jeff Noon

< Previous Next >
List Navigation