Just a problem with 'Online-Update'
  • From: Christof Schmitt <christofschmitt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 12:08:25 +0200
Hi list,

i am sorry, if i am wrong and it isn't a security question at all. But maybe i
made a mistake while i was trying to update my SuSE 8.0 System by Yast and
'Online Update'. I tried 'auto update' and 'manual update' with different
ftp-Servers: Patch-Descriptions were downloaded to 100%, but the next step:
installation brake down (after yast-module-autoinst-833 is not downable ->
installation). At least Online Update shows a list of 63 recommended patches
and 95 security patches, but i can't get them. What did i do wrong?

regards,

Christof Schmitt