Looking for a tool (Diese Mail wurde auf Viren gepr?ft.)
  • From: dhoffmann@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 12:19:03 +0200
Hi folks,

Problem: In our company we have a pool of online resources which are
protected via basic http-auth, some of them use https.
Our employees should be able to use these urls without knowing the
credentials.

Our internet gateway is running SuSE 8.0. My idea is to install or script
something on this box which is called
with the desired link and then does the authentication transparently to
the user.

Does anyone know about some kind of software to handle this?

--
Denis Hoffmann
IT

OBG Bau GmbH & Co.KG