Antwort: Re: [suse-security] Looking for a tool (Diese Mail wurde auf Viren gepr?ft.) (Diese Mail wurde auf Viren geprüft.)
  • From: dhoffmann@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 14:55:16 +0200
Hi Markus,

it seems you got me wrong.

We have a LAN with about 70 workstations. The users should be able to
browse certain restricted sites outside of the lan without knowing the
credentials (username/password) of these sites.

So what i need is some kind of proxy on the gateway which holds the
authentication
information for these sites. The gateway is only accessible from inside
the LAN.

--
Denis Hoffmann
IT