Re: [suse-security] Source MAC Address DoS
  • From: GertJan Spoelman <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 00:56:52 +0200
On Friday 09 May 2003 03:23, jiade wrote:

> I did replace the NIC, but it was the same, the storm packets' SRC and DST
> MAC addresses still differ 1 bit or 2.

So the problem is probably with the software on that PC, if you disconnect it
is the problem gone then?
Does it have multiple NIC's and do you use it as a router?
Is there any tunneling software running and if so, what happens if you shut
that down.
--

GertJan

Email address is invalid, so don't reply directly, I'm on the list.