Re: [suse-security] Windows commands for linux internet
Hi Chris,

I had a similar problem with a customer and solved it as followes:

- I installed Samba and restricted the use to the internal machines
- the two icons simply write "START" or "STOP" to a file exported via
Samba, thus representing the user request
- a cron-script (running once a minute) determines the current
connection state to the internet as well as the current user-request; if
these do not match, dial-in or logout resp. is triggered

Hope this hint is helpful to solve your problem.

Regards
Horst