AW: [suse-security] Windows commands for linux internet
  • From: "Manfred Pausch" <mpausch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:54:57 +0200
quick-n-dirty solution: plink.exe (ssh-client for windows command line)
http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/plink.exe

c:\plink.exe root@LinuxBox -p <root-pw> <dialin-command>

the problem is that the root-password is stored in the
link on the 9x-desktop :(

for disconnect from internet use <disconnect-command>
instead of <dialin-command>