Re: [suse-security] What has happened to harsen_suse in SuSE 8.2
Perhaps it's like memtest86, updatedb, and locate.

I wish SuSE had an install EVERYTHING that REALLY installed EVERYTHING
instead of "Everything SuSE thinks I need".

Try doing add new software using yast, and select search, and search for
harden.

--
Bill Eastman <beastman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>