Re: [suse-security] What's keeps changing my inet.d sequence
  • From: Arjen de Korte <arjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:24:54 +0200
On Wednesday 21 May 2003 10:39, John Andersen wrote:

> > Read man insserv
> But I never run it, (because I've discovered running it specifying
> a specific service file STILL causes it to adjust all files - Bug I think).
>
> So who/what is running insserv?

1) Read 'man insserv'
2) Repeat step 1) until you get it

If you don't like the startup order, you need to modify the dependencies in
the headers of the scripts that start the services. Not that I can think of a
valid reason to do so, but it is possible.
--
51 N 25' 05.1" - 05 E 29' 13.3"
Key fingerprint - 66 4E 03 2C 9D B5 CB 9B 7A FE 7E C1 EE 88 BC 57