Routing table DOS: Can someone from SuSE comment on this?
  • From: Frank Steiner <fst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:51:35 +0200
Hi,

sorry that I ask again (like some other mails did before)!
I know that the SuSE security people always have a lot of work.
But it would be nice if we could get at least a short comment like
"we are working on a bugfix" or "we are investigating if our kernel is
vulnerable".
Just to know if this is a problem in the SuSE kernel or not and if a
fix is developed...

Best regards,
Frank

--