SuSEfirewall2 DMZ, FW_FORWARD, POSTROUTING & PREROUTING
  • From: Radko L <radko_l@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 04:46:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

I have some question connected with SuSEfirewall2
if I have real IP for DMZ network and in DMZ network
used squid server is needed to allow connections from
DMZ to public internet and respons for them request
in FW_FORWARD
if I have to do it I can to allow DMZ to internet
conncetion but how to do firewall not to block
response
on DNZ squid server request? /the prblem are there
that connections from squid server comming form
diferent ports/

The second question is when SuSEfirewall2 loaded and
running
if I made
iptables -L -n
there no POSTROUTING and PREROUTING chain?
I thought that this chains exist by default in
iptables?