pptpd and Windows XP client?
  • From: Radko L <radko_l@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:08:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hello guys,

I want to ask you one question about VPN server.
I have installed and configureted an VPN pptpd server
and it seems work OK
with Windows 2000 client machine
but when I tried to connect with XP client machine
user are able to log in and everithink seems OK
but when tried to load some site by http
a fit part of site loaded and nothink else happned
at that time in log messages on VPN server I found:

kernel: Not enough space to encrypt packet:
1404<1404+4!

have you got any idea about that?

How do you make work with windows XP client?