Re: [suse-security] pptpd and Windows XP client?
  • From: Robert Fenney <rfenney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 01:05:01 -0700
I am assuming you are using the PopTop pptpd server in the release. What release of SuSE are you using?

I am using the pptpd server at a number of locations with Linux, Win2k, WinXP Pro, and Mac OS X clients and I have not seen this problem.

If you could provide a little more information on your server configuration It would help.

Robert