How to apply solutions for pptpd and Windows XP client problem?
  • From: Radko L <radko_l@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 01:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi that's my problem:

beloow I have link for solutions but I don't know how
to apply and where to do it?
are nessassery to download any spacil or rebuld the
kernel ?

pls help me
pls give me step by step what I have to do?

http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-diagnosis.phtml#encrypt_space

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pptpclient/mppe/kernel/kernel/ppp_generic.ccp_max_option_length.patch?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pptpclient/mppe/kernel/kernel/ppp_generic.header_length.patch?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>.