Iptables, what to upgrade
Hi,
I have a number of 7.3 and 8.0 SuSE machines (running 2.4.16, 2.4.19-6 and 2.4.19-19 kernels) and would
like to upgrade iptables on all of them, to the newest version.

I understand that iptables consists of the part in the kernel, and the user space tools.
I trust that one has to make sure that the version of the user space tools and the part of iptables
located in the kernel, somehow ?.

How do I display the version of iptables located in the kernel.

I would like to upgrade iptables on all machines to the newest versions. Is that possible on all the
machines with the above kernel versions ?.

Thanks in advance
Bo Jacobsen

  • No further messages