Re: [suse-security] Update SuSE 7.0
Hi!

At 19:33 24.09.2002 +0200, you wrote:

quick'ndirty hack:

mirror the update dir from the FTP Server and check
if the packages in the update dir are installed and need to
update. I wrote once a script that will do that. If you want,
tell me and i'll send it to you.

I suggest:

get all update rpms, maybe with the directory structure (a1, ap1, ...)
then do a for i in *; do cd $I; rpm -Fvh *; cd ..; done

This should do the necessary steps.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jörgen

Mad Jörgen ET-Student der Technischen UNI Wien -
Laxenburgerstraße 70/2/2E01 AktionsGemeinschaft TU -
1100 Wien ... and don't forget: astronomers do it at night! -