trouble with http
  • From: "ONAY, Gabriel" <G.Onay@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:58:06 +0200
Hi

I have a special problem.
I use Suse 8.0 with Susefirewall2 and Squid 2.4.
The main idea is a firewall with transparent proxy.

With one windows client and Internet Explorer i want go into the
internet

My problems are:

1. If FW and Squid (transparent settings) are running:
Browsing with IE is ok but i can't download any files.

2. If FW and Squid (without transparent settins) are running:
Browsing with IE is ok but i can't download any files.

3. If i go directly to the Internet (without proxy an FW).
I can't browsing with IE and i can't download any files.

Grazy is, if i run iptraf, then is all ok.

What's that???

Thanks for answer

Gabriel

< Previous Next >