Re: [suse-security] trouble with http
  • From: Thomas Futschek <futschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:40:54 +0200
Hi,

is it possible that the ftp-download with Browser is running in passive mode?

If yes, you should open all destination and source ports over 1023 in your firewall.

hope I understood you!

Ciao! Thomas

ONAY, Gabriel wrote:
Hi
I have a special problem.
I use Suse 8.0 with Susefirewall2 and Squid 2.4.
The main idea is a firewall with transparent proxy.
With one windows client and Internet Explorer i want go into the
internet
My problems are:
1. If FW and Squid (transparent settings) are running:
Browsing with IE is ok but i can't download any files.
2. If FW and Squid (without transparent settins) are running:
Browsing with IE is ok but i can't download any files.
3. If i go directly to the Internet (without proxy an FW). I can't browsing with IE and i can't download any files.
Grazy is, if i run iptraf, then is all ok.
What's that???
Thanks for answer
Gabriel