RE: [suse-security] Securityaspects of mysql
Hi Ruprecht,

At the www.e-secure-db.us site you can check out
all current and historical vulnerabilties of MySQl.

Location: Folder - MySQl Vulnerabilities:
http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-853

It is contained in a parent folder: Databases and SQL related
vulnerabilities:
http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-55
where you can find all major (and many other) databases and what
vulnerabilities on each one has been recorded.

Information on SQl injection etc vulns and methods is located in:
http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-1451

Have fun with the site; you will find thousands of other IT
Security subjects and let me know how you go.

Best regards,
Arjen de Landgraaf
New Zealand
www.e-secure-it.us