Problem compiling dazuko with SuSE 8.0
  • From: Claus-Peter Fröhlich <happy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:28:35 +0200
I'm a newbie to linux and have got a problem compiling dazuko 1.1.0 with my SuSE Linux 8.0 pro. I've installed the kernel-source-rpm (2.4.18-4GB) and made a symbolic link so that dazuko can find the kernel sources. Afterwards I configured a kernel and made the dependencies.

Compiling the dazuko module didn't produce a error, but trying to integrate the module using the insmod command produces an error, that the specified IRQ or IO-adress isn't valid.