AW: [suse-security] SuSE Security Announcement: mod_ssl, mm (SuSE-SA:2002:028)
  • From: "Christoph Illnar" <illnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:19:38 +0200
Hi,

yes, backing-up my rpm-db and rebuilding it was the solution. now all
packages updated as expected. seems that there is a bug or something like
that in rpm so that the db got corrupted.

mfg ;-)
Christoph Illnar

GlobalAce.net Internetservice GmbH * WorldStore eCommerce
www.globalace.net www.worldstore.at www.schatzmail.com