Help with pptpd and SuSEfirewall2
  • From: Robert Fenney <rfenney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:01:51 -0700
I am still working on getting pptpd working on the same system with SuSEfirewall2.

I can get pptpd working by itself, and on a second system that the SuSEfirewall2 firewall is forwarding to but no matter what I do I can't get pptpd working on the same system as SuSEfirewall2 is running on.

MY first question is: has anyone got this working or did you resort to your own firewall rules?

If you did what is the secret? I have both tcp:1723 and GRE set in the firewall.

Thanks,

Robert

  • No further messages