RE: [suse-security] asignar una facility propia al target LOG de iptables
Hi Harald,

I would like to thank you for comment about the generator
fwlogwatch, It may be interesting for my issue. As well, I would like to
apologize for sending my question to this list in spanish, I did not know
that this list is a only english-spoken list. By the way, It seems that the
--log-prefix option in LOG target is a good option to select iptables logs
from facility kernel.*, as long as you use a specific enough prefix.

Thank you for all

Alberto Aliaga Zapata
Dpto. de Sistemas

CABLE & WIRELESS