Re: [suse-security] Dumme Frage
  • From: Jochen.Rothstein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:23:24
Hello again.

sorry to have posted in german. If I understand
correctly then, i can, my Windows 98 Client
having the IP 192.168.0.10,

1.) open the File manager/Explorer
2.) select "connect to Network Ressource" from the menu
3.) type \\172.26.0.234\server into the appearing window

and then appears the shared ressource in my Filemanager,
provided that all clients belong to the same workgroup?

Best greetings, Jochen Rothstein

-----
Information Technology Solutions Tel: +34-91-806.21.60
Avda. Viñuelas, 4 Fax: +34-91-804.48.13
email: Jochen.Rothstein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
28760 Tres Cantos. Madrid. Spain http://www.its-intl.com

  • No further messages