Re: [suse-security] Encrypt E-Mails without human-agreement
  • From: Sven 'Darkman' Michels <sven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:06:11 +0200
GJ wrote:
Hi, all LINUX-enthusiasts,

I've a gigantic but also a very commmon problem. How can I encrypt
E-Mail, without the social dependency from others?

IF both MTA support ssl, the mail will be transfered encrypted.
So if your MTA and the MTA of the other company speaks TLS,
your clients on both sides also uses ssl for smtp/pop3/imap,
the mail will transfered in an encryption tunnel. If thats
enough for you.