Need help removing IRC chat room software...
  • From: Andrew Lietzow <andrewl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:49:56 -0500
Dear Security wizards,

I have what I am coming to believe is a nasty "infection" of BitchX on my
system. I can't seem to get the software removed. I may have in confused
moment, actually installed this myself but I've never used it and would like
to get it removed.

Even as root, I cannot remove the user, or the associated .bash* files.

The username is "light". Is that the correct default name?

Anyone know an online resource that will provide some help for getting rid of
these unwanted IRC chat programs?

Thanks in advance..

--
Andrew Lietzow