Re: [suse-security] Encrypt legal problem
  • From: gd.jg@xxxxxxxxxxx (GJ)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:40:49 +0000
> Does this mean the French (and/or whoever) can't use ssh?
> - Roger -

Roger,

I think, that your question belongs probably do another topic. Please
don't misunderstand this! I find this forum have spend a very
sophisticated level to resolve a problem, with have all E-Mail users to
have a secure channel, without the banality to ask a PGP-user or a
TrustCenter or the legend from a friend, which wait for you, to give you
an PK, to get a PK or an CERT to encrypt E-Mail. This routines are
always associated with many circumstances and waste time and is in the
seldom cases successfully. But this has nothing to do with
legal/illegal!

Cheers
GJ