Re: [suse-security] Re: [SLE] Re: [suse-security] NSA SELinux
  • From: JW <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:57:34 -0500
On Saturday 01 June 2002 05:01 am, you wrote:
> JW wrote:
> > Some work has ben done before on patchign a SuSEsystem to work with
> > SE-Linux, but no one has (yet) gotten very far. I dearly hope to change
> > that...
>
> My utils now compile up to the openssh package on the SuSE system. I'll
> check that package probably tomorrow or on monday.
>
> Mark

What version of SuSE are you compiling against, 8.0?

Would like to know exactly what packages you have working and each packages
version number. That way it will be clear what's been worked on and what
hasn't been, to avoid duplicate effort?

Are you modifying the SuSE srpms or just using tars from each vendor as
appropriate? I'm interestd in making RPMs out of each at some point.

Thanks.

JW