Re: [suse-security] Problem SuSEfirewall2 or Harden_Suse
Ricardo Javier Aranibar León wrote:

[...]
> I had to stop SuSefirewall2 and I can to into my computer using ssh, but I
> don't like stop my firewall.

It seems to me, that You have to permit the port for ssh in Your
SuSEfirewall2.config

I am far away from an expert to SuSEfirewall2 but
everything You do not permit explicitly, is forbidden.

If I am right You have to open port 22 on both, internal and external interface.
[...]
> Pd: Sorry for my enghish but I understand it.
Fine for You! I hope You understand my personal version of that language! ;-)

< Previous Next >