RE: [suse-security] CFS Crypto-File Problems ::::: THANKS works
  • From: "Ryan Swenson" <Ryan.Swenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:49:06 -0400
Hello,
Thanks Jens... you made me say, "ok yeah..." under /etc/rc.d there exists a boot.crypto bash script...

It provides all the mechanisms for starting the cfs - I should review it so I know a bit more how it works, prob uses loopback mounts.. never fails to check your boot scripts -duh -thanks!!

Gruesse/Regards,
Ryan S.