MTA with options
Hello list,
does anyone of this list knows a MTA, which can act also as a MDA
with the following options:
- if mail for userx arrives, check, if host A is up and send a signal
(RPC ?) to the client to fetch the mail, be it an Apple, PC or a
Linux system
- automatically de-/encrypt mails. I just wondered, if it is
possible, because the MTA would have to send the pub.key to everyone
it is sending mail to... Is that right?
- only use encrypted transfer, within a heterogen network with
Linux-clients, Apples and PC´s. Would you use TLS?

It does not matter, which MTA to use, I would thank for any tip and hint.

Thank you in advance, I hope this is not OT.

Enrico