Re: [suse-security] unknown network interface appear
  • From: Juergen Braukmann <juergen.braukmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:29:39 +0200
PR schrieb:

> an unknown network interface showed up with an unfamiliar ip-address at
> my box.
> is it possible someone sneaked in my box, though susefirewall2 is on?
> or was it a temp flaw in kde3 (controlcenter/information/network interface)
> piet

Hi Piet,

this is difficult to tell, unless someone of the group is able to hack
into your box to find out the interface name and it's IP address and
those IF's that sould be there. ;- (just kidding, but give us the names
and a bit more information)

Juergen

--
Juergen Braukmann juergen.braukmann@xxxxxx| -o)/ / (_)__ __ ____ __